O U R M O T T O
Wow, it's the end of the week already. Still time to get your orders in.
Lots of fun changes.
1) Our croissants are getting really good. I've been experimenting with recipe tweaks and Super open honeycomb, delicate crust that shatters in your mouth. mmmm.
2) New dough room - climate controlled dough room - helps us take our croissants to a new level of open-ness.
3) New Oven - Baking in our new convection oven. Great for the croissants. Think steam injection.
4) Fun new ugly bit shapes - flavor combos.
5) Psst....a sneak preview for the friends of Izola: We're going to add chocolate croissants to our menu very soon. Valrhona Caribe chocolate....mmmm.